Breaking - BREAKING NEWS - USA and Canada
OVERNIGHT FIRE KILLS 100 ANIMALS AT INDIANAPOLIS PET STORE
It took firefighters about an hour to extinguish the blaze at Uncle Bill's Pet Center on Monday night because they had difficulty accessing the fire in the building's back roof area, the Indianapolis Fire Department said.
After dousing flames that had filled the building with thick, black smoke, crews discovered “what can only be described as a horrible tragedy" inside, with about 40 dogs, 25 parakeets, rabbits and other animals dead from smoke inhalation, Battalion Chief Rita Reith said in a news release. Read more HERE.