Breaking - BREAKING NEWS - Asia
At least 55 people feared drowned off Yemen after being forced from boat
At least 55 people are feared to have drowned off the coast of Yemen after being forced from a migrant boat by smugglers in the second such incident in two days, the UN migration agency has said.
Five bodies were recovered during an International Organisation for Migration (IOM) beach patrol in Shabwa province, and about 50 more people were missing. On Wednesday the IOM said 51 people had been “deliberately drowned” in a similar incident. Read more HERE.