By continuing your navigation on this site, you accept the use of cookies to offer you contents and adapted services. Legal Notice.
 
You are here :   Home » Breaking » Middle-East
 
 
 

Breaking - BREAKING NEWS - Middle-East



Isis suicide attack: more than 80 killed in southern Iraq  

Iraqi security forces inspect the site of the bomb attack at a police checkpoint on a highway near Nasiriyah.More than 80 people are now confirmed dead in an attack on a restaurant frequented by Shia Muslim pilgrims in southern Iraq that was claimed by Islamic State.

Iraqi officials said 84 people had been killed and 93 people injured in the attack in Nasiriyah, in Iraq’s southern Thi Qar province on Thursday evening. Seven Iranians were among the dead, said the provincial governor, Yahya al-Nassiri. Nassiri added that the province’s director of intelligence had been removed. Read more HERE.

Iraqi security forces inspect the site of the bomb attack at a police checkpoint on a highway near Nasiriyah.More than 80 people are now confirmed dead in an attack on a restaurant frequented by Shia Muslim pilgrims in southern Iraq that was claimed by Islamic State.

Iraqi officials said 84 people had been killed and 93 people injured in the attack in Nasiriyah, in Iraq’s southern Thi Qar province on Thursday evening. Seven Iranians were among the dead, said the provincial governor, Yahya al-Nassiri. Nassiri added that the province’s director of intelligence had been removed. Read more HERE.

Close

Published on 15/09/2017 @ 2:25 PM   | |